Castro still bothered by sore right knee
HOUSTON — All-Star catcher Jason Castro appears to be at least a few days away from returning to action after having a cyst in his right knee drained Tuesday. Castro left Monday's game against the Twins with a sprained knee and hasn't played since.
Houston Astros – TeamReport
Astros report: Jason Castro returns to lineup hitting cleanup
Grossman not rushing back from oblique strain
- Graphic footage shows Dr Pimple Popper lancing inflamed cyst which bursts over man’s chest – Mirror.co.uk
- How Could Ovarian Cyst Removal Do?
- Two more fields quarantined as PCN battle progresses – Capital Press (subscription)
- What does an ovarian cyst feel like? – Mothering
- How To Cure Ovarian Cyst Pain Naturally
- Dr Pimple Popper: The moment man is saved from large cyst – Daily Mail
- So what SHOULD polycystic ovary syndrome be called? Confusing name delays … – Daily Mail
- Giardia Protozoan Cyst – Scientific Computing
- Ganglion of tendon sheath
- Woman Takes Tamoxifen to Prevent Breast Cancer, Loses Ovaries – ABC News