Castro still bothered by sore right knee
HOUSTON — All-Star catcher Jason Castro appears to be at least a few days away from returning to action after having a cyst in his right knee drained Tuesday. Castro left Monday's game against the Twins with a sprained knee and hasn't played since.
Houston Astros – TeamReport
Astros report: Jason Castro returns to lineup hitting cleanup
Grossman not rushing back from oblique strain
- hemorrhagic cystitis
- Cyst – The Infected
- Women’s Health: Ovarian Disease : Do Ovarian Cysts Cause Abnormal Pap Smears?
- Bellaire Dermatology Announces it is Recruiting Patients for Psoriasis and … – PR Web (press release)
- San Jose road-rage murder case opens with unusual brain cyst explanation – San Jose Mercury News
- Affordable Ovarian Dermoid Cyst Surgery in Chennai and Bangalore
- Faith sees her through – FHCtoday.com
- AHPUN NEEDS MINOR SURGERY
- 12 facts you should know about ovarian cysts – Fox News
- Bernie back in business – Adelaide Crows