Castro still bothered by sore right knee
HOUSTON — All-Star catcher Jason Castro appears to be at least a few days away from returning to action after having a cyst in his right knee drained Tuesday. Castro left Monday's game against the Twins with a sprained knee and hasn't played since.
Houston Astros – TeamReport
Astros report: Jason Castro returns to lineup hitting cleanup
Grossman not rushing back from oblique strain
- Causes And Natural Treatment For Kidney Diseases
- Gauze Removal 101
- Cistoma ovarico. Large ovarian cyst.
- Noah’s Brain Surgery to remove Arachnoid Cyst and Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis
- Treatment For Ovarian Cysts Ovarian Cyst Surgery
- PKD in 60 seconds – PKD Awareness Week
- The Stupendous Shenanigans of JarzyMae HD episode 4 (CYST & SACK REMOVAL) PART 1
- LAPAROSCOPIC MARSUPIALIZATION OF RENAL CYST AND PYELOLITOTOMY
- CT scans – Lung cancer
- Laparoscopic Large Renal Cyst Excision with Pyelolitotomy.Dr Vijayan,Kochi, India